Terms and Conditions
Bradley’s Bakery (Us, We) is a partnership retail bakery owned by Mark and Gillian Bradley . Our trading address is 225 King’s Road , Ashton-Under-Lyne , Lancashire, OL6 9EE . Our products are baked fresh daily and we are committed to providing an excellent service. If you have sent a gift, or indeed received products from us via our on-line service or purchased products from the shop with which you are not entirely happy, please contact Us with your comments within 7 days of receipt of delivery or purchase from the shop. We will try to put it right for you and will endeavour to respond to complaints within 2 working days. All complaints should be addressed to Mark or Gillian Bradley, 225 King’s Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 9EE Tel: 0161 330 7126 or email email@example.com Mon- Fri 8-2.30 Sat 8-1
The purchase of products from this Website is governed by these terms and conditions. By using our ordering service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions . Before proceeding to place an order, We ask that you read these terms and conditions carefully.
The display of products and prices on the Website is an invitation to treat and is not an offer. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Please see the “Ordering” section below for how to order products. Products are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that We cannot satisfy your order due to stock unavailability, We reserve the right to substitute an alternative of the same or higher value at no additional cost to you.
3. Ordering (on-line).
Minimum order for on-line delivery is £20.00.
Please see below for delivery procedures.
Orders for the shop will not be accepted via the website. Orders can be placed either in person at 225 King’s Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 9EE Mon- Fri 8.30-2.30 or Sat 8-1 , by telephone : 0161 330 7126 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org ( we will reply to all emails within two working days.) . All orders placed for collection in the shop must be collected 30 minutes before closing time ( unless otherwise agreed with US). Products not collected will be sold.
If for any reason we need to temporarily close the website down for circumstances beyond our control i.e staff holidays we will notify customers on our “Home Page”
The prices We charge you will be the prices displayed on this Website at the time We receive your order but, whilst We try to ensure that such prices are accurate, We reserve the right to correct the prices if We discover an error. In this event, you will be entitled to cancel your order or re-confirm it at the correct price.
Subject to the paragraph above, the total value of the order will be displayed on the order confirmation screen. The displayed price is the amount in pounds sterling that you will pay. We only accept payment in pounds sterling. If you are ordering from a non United Kingdom address with a credit card, your credit card company will apply what it considers to be the appropriate exchange rate.
• (a) To ensure delivery, accurate information is vital. Please ensure that all names, addresses and telephone numbers are accurate. Please note that We must have a delivery address postcode and We must have a contact telephone number. Our products are perishable, so if you are not at home during the day perhaps you could use an alternative address for delivery, for example your place of work.
• (b) The invoice address must however be that of the person making the payment.
• (c) Deliveries of chilled products can only be made to mainland UK addresses. This excludes The Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and any countries outside the UK, including Northern Ireland. The current delivery charge for chilled products to any mainland UK address is £9.95. Please check this Website for changes to delivery charges from time to time.
• (d) We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect. We advise that if you are not sure of the address you should check it using the Post Office Address Finding Service. Please note that this external site link will open in a new window.
• (e) Orders placed on-line will be sent out to you within three working days of you placing your order. This can change subject to stock levels and holiday periods. We will notify you of your delivery date via email when we receive your order.
• (g) We regret that We are unable to accept orders for delivery to an address containing a PO Box number or from persons placing an order whose own address contains a PO Box number.
• (h) Deliveries will be made to the address specified. In the event that you select a business address, we will be deemed to have delivered the product to its intended recipient by delivering to the reception area of the business address and receiving a signed receipt of delivery.
• (i) A courier will be used to deliver only orders containing chilled goods for delivery to mainland UK addresses. All goods will be sent by overnight courier and will be with you by 4pm the flowing day. All goods will be wrapped and then packed in insulated food safe boxes and ice. All our pies are ready baked on delivery .They can be frozen on receipt. Full defrosting and re-heating instructions are included.
• 6. Payment
We take payment at the time of the order . This is to ensure that We are able to avoid any potential hitches preventing your goods being delivered on time.
We accept payment via PayPal.
All credit card orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch, so please ensure that all details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for an order being held back as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given. We require you to supply the registered address of the credit card holder, which is used to validate the order with your selected credit card company. Failure to supply the correct details will result in your order being held back.
Subject to any rights you may have under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“the Regulations”) We cannot accept amendments to orders unless you can notify us before your allocated delivery date which you will have received via email. Amendments can be made via email email@example.com. Please include your order number in the subject line.
You may cancel your order if we are notified 48 hours before your despatch day ( not delivery day). You must notify us by telephoning 0161 330 7126 Mon-Fri 8.30-2.30 Sat 8-1. Cancellations will not be accepted via voicemail or answerphone. You can also email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must notify us of your order number and name on cancellation. If we are happy that the order can be cancelled we will make a full refund to you.
• (a) We shall have no liability for late delivery of products . Should there be a problem with a late delivery ie the goods haven’t arrived before 4pm on the specified date please contact us so that we can make enquiries with our appointed courier service.
• (b) Subject to paragraphs (d) and (e) below, Our liability for any defective products shall be limited to refunding to you the price you have paid only for the defective products or, at Our option, delivering replacement products to you.
• (c) Nothing in this clause 9 shall limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for Our fraudulent misrepresentation.
• (e) Nothing in this clause 9 shall limit or exclude Our liability under the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
• (f) Business use of website:
This will apply if you are ordering or or on behalf of a business. We do not offer wholesale prices-if you wish to order for a business then you are welcome to but prices for products will be charged in-line with those indicated on the website.
We will not be liable for:
◦ (i) loss of profits or
◦ (ii) loss of contracts or
◦ (iii) indirect or consequential loss or
◦ (iv) Our negligence, except as expressly accepted in these conditions suffered as a result of or arising out of Our contract with you or out of any breach of such contract.
• (g) Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights if you are an individual who for the purposes of the contract is acting for purposes outside his business (ie if you are placing a personal order which is not placed on behalf of a business).
• (h) If any provision of this clause 9 or part of this clause 9 shall be found to be illegal, void or unenforceable this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this clause.
10. Events outside our control
We shall have no liability to you if We are delayed in performing or are unable to perform Our obligations to you due to any event outside Our control including but not limited to Act of God, act of government and legislation enacted by any government.
Our on-line ordering service incorporates Nat West (Sagepay) e-commerce safe payment system. Once you reach the order process you will notice a padlock appear at the bottom of your browser window. At no time do We see any of your credit card information.
English law shall apply to any contracts for the sale of products by Us to you and the English courts will have jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.